Spring-Loaded Backdraft Damper with aluminum blades and airtight strip for airflow control in ventilation systems. The shutter will open when blades are exposed to overpressure and will shut when pressure drops.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8"
• 20-gauge galvanized steel housing
• Aluminum spring-loaded butterfly damper blades
• Damper seals against EDPM rubber gasket in closed position for minimal leakage
• Gasket designed for use in temperatures up to 122° F
• Requires airflows of 0.04 to 0.08 in. w.g. to begin to open
• May be installed in any position
• The entire assembly inserts into duct for simple installation
• Exterior foam gaskets provide a tight seal against interior surface of duct
• Energy Efficiency Programs
• Subsidized Housing Projects
• High Rises
• Commercial Buildings
• Residential Buildings
• Assisted Living Facilities
• Dormitories and Schools Buildings
Warranty is guaranteed for three (3) years, from the date of shipment, against all defects in material, given that the material has been installed and used under normal conditions. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the material upon its return freight paid to our factory. This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original end user.
Technical Data Download
eFlow-Backdraft Damper Submittal Sheet