eFlow-MAX Low Flow is a field adjustable High Capacity Constant Airflow Regulator. It is designed to automatically and precisely balance airflow into or out of a space without the need for electricity. Its design saves significant amount of energy, money and provides High Indoor Air Quality. This round damper is designed to provide pressure-independent maximum constant airflow in round duct systems without use of electricity, sensors or controls.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
eFlow-MAX LF 10" Airflow Range 141-800 CFM, eFlow-MAX LF 3" Airflow Range 15-47 CFM, eFlow-MAX LF 4" Airflow Range 24-74 CFM, eFlow-MAX LF 5" Airflow Range 38-130 CFM, eFlow-MAX LF 8" Airflow Range 95-295 CFM
● Diameters offered: 3”, 4″, 5”, 8″, 10″,
● Operating Pressure Range: 0.2 to 2.0 in w.g. (50-500Pa)
● Airflow settings: 15-470 CFM
● Temperature Limits: -22° to 212°F (-30° to 100°C)
● Suitable for both supply and exhaust applications
● No external power supply needed
● Factory calibrated
● Field Adjustable CFM setpoint
● Capable of maintaining constant airflow within + 10% for nominal airflow > 60 CFM (100 m3/h) and + 5 CFM (10 m3/h) for nominal airflow < 60 CFM. (100 m3/h) throughout the target operating pressure range of 0.2 to 2.0 in. w.g. (50 to 500 Pa).
● Optimum air velocity: 885 FPM (4.5 m/s) and it should not drop below 530 FPM (2.7 m/s)
● Sound power levels shall not exceed those for each size and CFM rating as scheduled.
● Laser-welded, heavy galvanized steel body, plastic airflow control and air tightness seal to ensure no-leak fit
● Available in stainless steel
● Energy efficient
● Ideal solution for meeting rooms, classrooms, concert halls, etc.
● Maintenance free and corrosion-proof under normal conditions
● Energy Efficiency Programs
● Subsidized Housing Projects
● Government Facilities
● Military facilities
● High Rises
● Commercial Buildings
● Residential Buildings
● Assisted Living Facilities
● Dormitories and Schools Buildings
● Office buildings
● Balancing airflow supply from roof-top A/C units
● Balancing supply and exhaust of heat recovery ventilation systems
● Regulating outdoor air-supply into individual room fan coil units or heat pumps
● Balancing airflow on series-fan-powered terminal unit system
Warranty is guaranteed for five (5) years, from the date of shipment, against all defects in material, given that the material has been installed and used under normal conditions. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the material upon its return freight paid to our factory. This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original end user.